LED lights are becoming more and more popular nowadays, proving their efficiency and other benefits. New technologies are invented to make the usage of LED inbouwspots more convenient and efficient, direct the light into a particular spot, etc. To implement different ideas, various LEDs can be used, meaning not only the color, but also other qualities.
Most Popular Types of LED Spots
- Fixed traditional.
Fixed LED lights are built so they “look” directly down on the surface. They are the cheapest and the most popular for usage as basic lightning. They are meeting all the standard requirements for rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and lounges.
- Fixed for bathroom.
There are also special led inbouwspots badkamer, meaning they are water and dust resistant and can be used in bathrooms. These can be used anywhere else, and some companies even have them as their main type of LEDs. So if you don’t see fixed traditional in the list of a company, go for these.
- Adjustable LED spotjes are built so they can be moved to any special direction that has to be highlighted. Such lights are usually more expensive, as there are special mechanisms that allow them to be adjusted. With such lights, you can highlight any special place in your house. There are also lights that combine adjustable and bathroom qualities, but they are rarely seen.
- Outdoor LED spots inbouw are especially resistant to different weather conditions. They will withstand rain, snow, very hot or cold temperatures, and many other conditions. Such lights can be quite expensive, but their lifespan can continue up to 20 years, which makes them a good choice.
- You can also install LED inbouwspots dimbaar and dim them anytime you wish, for a cozy dinner or any other occasion. Some people can sleep only with the lights on, and if they are dimmable, the pressure on the eyes will be minimum.
Special plaster-in inbouw LED spots will make your home look more futuristic. They are inbuilt in your ceiling (floor/rail/wall/etc.) and create wonderful soft highlight to any part of your house. The diodes are easily replaced, so no dramatic changes are necessary for the ceiling, floor, rail, or wall they are put in.
Multiple Diodes in One Lamp
There are also different types of LED spot inbouwspots according to the number of lights one lamp has:
- These lights are usually rectangular, having two separate downlights. They can be used for some special designs or when more light is needed for a room.
- These are also rectangular in shape, but if you need another form, you can order one. They can be of different color or adjustable – there are many subtypes to choose from.
- As well as the previous to types, these are usually rectangular and have four separate lights in them. They can be arranged into a large rectangle or placed in a row.
To Sum Up
A LED inbouwspot will bring a lot of useful benefits to your house or storage. They are efficient, save for environment, and recyclable, which makes them even more suitable for our world. You can get fixed or adjustable lights according to your needs and the design of your home. There are also dimmable lights that can help you achieve the lighting you need. You can have any number of lights in one lamp that will serve you for years ahead.